Why choose a Navien Condensing
Tankless Water Heater?
- 1/2″ gas pipe capability up to 24 feet –use existing gas line for retrofit
- 2″ PVC venting up to 60 feet –use existing chase for retrofit
- Occupies 80% less space than traditional 50 gallon tank-type water heaters
- An industry leading warranty
- An integrated and easy to use control
- NPE-A ComfortFlow® exclusive internal recirculation pump and buffer tank
- Cascading capabilities without an external control
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Field gas convertibility from NG to LP
The ultimate in energy efficiency
Navien condensing technology provides up to 0.99 Energy Factor. These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units provide extra energy savings over traditional tank and non-condensing tankless water heaters.
A cooler way to save energy
Navien’s primary condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat that would be lost in non-condensing tankless heaters. That keeps exhaust temperatures very low—so low that economical Schedule 40 PVC pipe can be used for venting in almost all applications.
Navien condensing tankless water heaters are ideal for replacement of less efficient tank systems as well as for new construction.
Go Green! Better for You,
Better for the Environment
Navien utilizes an ultra-efficient condensing technology, which uses less gas resulting in a significant reduction of green gas emissions – better for you, better for the environment.